Monday, January 25, 2010

What Are You Reading Mondays (1)




Have never done this meme before it might look a little different so bare with me on this one.

What I'm Reading Now
Evermore:Alyson Noel/Almost done with this one
Planning on reading in the near future
Three Days To Dead:Kelly Meding
Wicked Lovely:Melissa Marr
The Demon's Lexicon:Sarah Rees Brennan
Gave up On This Week
The Lonely Werewolf Girl:Martin Millar
Graceling:Kristen Cashore/This one made me sad I will try again I swear.
Still Need To Review
Midnight Alley:Rachel Caine
Feast of Fools:Rachel Caine
Lords of Misrule:Rachel Caine

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

I really want to read Evermore. I'll keep an eye out for your review. Your books to read in the future look good too!

Stormi said...

Wicked Lovely is a great book, hope you like it!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I loved Evermore! You have so many good books listed. :)