Monday, January 11, 2010

Update

Well not a lot going on on my end of the spectrum. I watched The Watchmen a little late in the game on that one. I will say that it rocked and I totally recommend that movie to everyone. I have been trying to read but stuff just keeps coming up lately. When I say stuff I mean an addiction to old Criminal Minds re-runs. That show is really pretty awesome if I must say so myself. Also Big Love came back on tonight and that is one of my all time favorite shows. It was packed full of drama if you don't watch that show you definitely should check it out soon. Also I'm going to start job hunting soon because I can't continue with this recent bout of unemployment as much as I enjoy the free time. Well I'm going to try and finish up Carpe Corpus and Fallen and get those reviews up for you guys.

Things mentioned that I love in this post
  
 

--Don't forget about Book Bundle Giveaway -- see sidebar for further deets. ---------->

--Also just a  fun fact---------->    Pay your Bills Online If every house in the US did this then we would save 18 million trees every year. Crazy huh just think how good you feel after saving 18 million trees 


Happy Reading
Caitlin 


1 comment:

Kris said...

Hey Hun! Wanted to let you know I've given you an award!
http://thecajunbooklady.blogspot.com/2010/01/awards.html