Friday, September 11, 2009

Thursday

Ok, so I watched Supernatural and Vampire Diaries..I would have to say both were pretty great. I was not sure I would like The Vampire Diaries but it turns out its actually pretty good, and sort of different from the book. It even made me think about giving the book another try. Supernatural was awesome but I have always loved that show lol. I still haven't' gotten around to watching Melrose Place so don't know about that yet. A lot of people have a hard time getting into the vampire stuff they want to say its all been done before ,but everything has already been done before stuff is very seldom original, but its all bout how you do something special with something thats already been done thats true talent.


Vote just in not a Melrose fan, could not even watch the enitre episode

No comments: