Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Started class its been good so far STILL don't have my Lit books :( lots of reading to do with Lit and History. True Blood has been driving me nuts lately this last episode Frenzy was just nuts some parts of it were good I'm not going to say I hated the entire thing loved the "teacup humans"..Finished The Mercy Thompson series I totally recommend that to everyone I would honestly say I rank it above the Sookie Books. They are so original and for something so crazy as the supernatural Patricia Briggs makes it seem real lol...I have mainly been busy with school and working most of the time. I am excited for the new fall shows...

Vampire Diaries
Gossip Girl
Sons of Anarchy
Glee
Supernatural
Dollhouse
..plus a million more Kari and I want to watch haha

No comments: