Friday, September 18, 2009

Bad To The Bone

Bad to the Bone (WVMP Radio, #2) Bad to the Bone by Jeri Smith-Ready


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
A good 2nd installment for this series. I enjoyed this book and it kind of reminded me of Almost Famous. Jeremy reporting for Rolling Stone. I also loved Shane's mom and sister. Some pretty crazy plot twists thrown in to make things interesting. I am pretty comfy with Shane and Ciara they way they are got a little scared for a minute when I thought things were going to get shaken up.

View all my reviews >>


Decided to add to this review honestly if you listen to some of the songs they talk about in the book, its creepy. They describe the story verbatim, music really can capture emotion better than anything else. It makes you feel the emotion the characters in the book felt.

No comments: